Am I eligible to register with Granta Medical Practices?
Registration with access to home visits is available to:
- Any person whose permanent residence (for more than 3 months) is within our practice catchment area (please see catchment area map).
Registration without access to home visits is available to:
- Adults who permanently work within our catchment area.
- Adults who spend most of their time within our catchment area due to caring responsibilities for a patient registered at Granta Medical Practices.
- Adults undertaking education or training at an establishment within our catchment area.
- Family members (including children) who live at the same address as an adult who qualifies for registration under any of the above clauses.
Please note that children who attend school within our catchment area are not eligible for permanent registration, unless they qualify under one of the clauses above. They should be registered at another practice along with their parents/guardians.